We are hiring!
May 7, 2018
We are looking for an Accountant to support the business in the effective contribution towards the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts, ensuring that accurate records are maintained. This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking law firm and to work as part of a small and dynamic team.
- Provide ongoing financial and payroll accounting services for clients’ businesses;
- Monthly tax filings (PND 3, 50, 53; PP 30); SSO; half-yearly and yearly tax filings;
- Bookkeeping and accounting assignments for our company (AP, AR, invoicing, petty cash, etc.);
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements; and
- Attending Revenue Department, banks and financial institutions.
- Thai Nationality;
- Bachelor or Diploma degree in accounting with good grades;
- 1-2 years of working experience in an accounting office or audit firm;
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- The ideal candidate will have a problem-solving mind set, accuracy, a strong sense of responsibility and punctuality and have a willingness to learn new things and improve output.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: depending on qualifications;
- Group health insurance;
- Company mobile phone;
- Social Security;
- 5 Working days; and
- Annual bonus.
Please apply by sending your cover letter, stating expected salary, and CV, including a recent photo to: [email protected]