FRANK Legal & Tax Successfully Obtained Business Visas For 12 Foreign EmployeesLeave a Comment
In addition to offering legal and tax services, FRANK Legal & Tax also provides immigration services. Our immigration department recently facilitated the issuance of business visas and certificates of entry for a group of 12 foreign (Brazilian) engineers to come and provide services to their customers located in Thailand. The procurement of such visas can be a long and tedious process due to the numerous documents needed from each applicant before the visas and certificates of entry can be issued. The documents required for the issuance of business visas and certificates of entry must be submitted to the Embassy by post within 14 working days before the date of intended departure and are as follows:
- Proof or reservation of an Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) facility for 14 days from the date of arrival at the applicant’s own expense.
- Proof of flight booking
- Copy of health insurance
- Complete Declaration Form
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Copy of applicant’s passport valid for at least six months from the expected date of arrival in Thailand
After all required documents are sent to the Embassy, the Embassy will contact applicants to apply for the appropriate visa at the Embassy by appointment, before obtaining a certificate of entry.
Once applicants receive a certificate of entry, applicants will be required to obtain the following:
1. A medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected, using RT-PCR test, issued no more than 72 hours before travel.
2. A Fit to Fly Health Certificate issued no more than 72 hours before the date of travel.
Upon entry into the Kingdom of Thailand, the applicants will be subject to a state quarantine at a government-assigned Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) facility at their own expenses and are obliged to comply with the government’s disease prevention measures.
The aforementioned immigration case is one of several immigration cases that FRANK Legal & Tax handles on a regular basis. We provide clients with the best service to ensure that their immigration process runs as smoothly as possible.
If you have any questions regarding any immigration matters, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 02 117 9131-2.