Immigration & Work Permits

Immigration & Work Permits

Visa and Work Permit Service in Bangkok & Thailand

Do you need a work permit to do business in Thailand? Or are you making a Visa application or renewal to ensure you can continue to work in Thailand? The Immigration and Work Permits team here at FRANK Legal & Tax is ready to help. We always recommend contacting us as far in advance of making your move as you can.

We offer swift and effective immigration services in the following areas:

Business Visa Applications

We know how vital it is for you to be able to move key personnel across international borders in order to keep your business flourishing. The Immigration team here at FRANK Legal & Tax will help you get your people where they need to be, by handling the legal side of things in order to secure business visas to work in Thailand or other international territories.

Business Visa Renewals

Sometimes projects can over-run or get extended. When they do, you’re likely to need your business visa renewed. If so, contact the FRANK Legal & Tax immigration team. We will see that all the necessary forms are processed so that you can extend your stay in Thailand.

Other Visa Applications and Renewals

If you need a visa for Thailand for reasons other than business, the FRANK Legal & Tax team is here to help. Our immigration team knows Thai immigration law, so we can swiftly and cost-effectively process the following:

Permanent Residency Permit Applications

So you want to live in the Land of Smiles permanently? Let us guide you through the permanent residence in Thailand application process.

Converting Visas to Non-Immigrant Visas

If you want or need to be in Thailand long-term, converting your visa to a non-immigrant visa could be the best way forward. We will take time to familiarise ourselves with your circumstances, and help you secure a non-immigrant visa for Thailand.

Marriage Visa

Even if you’re legally married to a Thai citizen, to qualify for a marriage visa in Thailand, you’re going to need to prove you’re financially able to support yourself and your spouse. We can help.

Retirement Visa

Thinking about retiring to Thailand? Let us help your dream become a reality, by dealing with all the paperwork associated with your Thailand retirement visa application.

Education Visa

Planning to study in Thailand? You will need an Education Visa, which is something the FRANK Legal & Tax Immigration team can help you secure.

Work Permit Applications

Work Permit Renewals

When a project overruns or your time in Thailand needs to be extended, we can help get your work permit renewed, so you’re able to continue working in Thailand.

For work permit applications and renewals in Thailand, and visas of all kinds, contact the FRANK Legal & Tax team by calling +66 (0)2 026 3284 or emailing [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.