Personal data processing information
I. Contact Information
1. Data Controller
2. Contact us
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions in relation to data protection or this Statement, or any other concerns about the way in which we process information about you, please contact:
- email@example.com – Subject “Data Protection”, or
- Frank Legal & Tax – Data Protection, Unit 1104, 208 Wireless Road, Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
II.General information on data processing
1. Scope, purpose and legal basis of the personal data processing
In principle, we process personal data of our users only as this is necessary to provide a functioning website. If you contact us by e-mail, the following information will be stored:
- Name and contact data, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data;
- User content, such as, communications and files provided by you in relation to your use of the Services;
- Payment data, such as, payment card number (credit or debit card), and the security code associated with your payment instrument, if you make a payment;
- Demographic data, such as, your country, and preferred language.
We process personal data about you only on a lawful reason, that means, we process personal data only when it is:
- necessary for the performance of a contract: where we have a contract with you, we will process your personal information in order to fulfill that contract (i.e., to provide you with Services);
- in our or a third parties’ legitimate interests: details of those legitimate interests are set out in more detail below (e.g., provision of Services that we are contractually obliged by a third party, such as your employer or our subscriber, to deliver to you);
- where you give us your consent: we only ask for your consent in relation to specific uses of personal information where we need to and, if we need it, we will collect it separately and make it clear that we are asking for consent;
- for compliance with a legal obligation (e.g., to respond to a court order or a regulator).
2. Your Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to withdrawal consent: You have the right to withdrawal consent unless there is a restriction of the withdrawal of consent by law, or the contract which gives benefits to you. The withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Data that you have already given legally consent.
- The right to access and copy: You have the right to request our Company for access copies of your personal data.
- The right to receive Personal Data: You have the right to receive Personal Data concerning you from our company. The requested Personal Data will in a format which is readable or commonly used.
- The right to object collection: You have the right to object the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time, under certain circumstances.
- The right to erase, destroy, or anonymize Personal Data: Under certain conditions, you have the right to request our Company to erase or destroy your Personal Data, or anonymize your Personal Data to become anonymous data which cannot identify you.
- Right to restrict the use: You have the right to request our Company to restrict the use of the Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request that our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete. If our Company does not take action regarding your request, our company shall record such request.
- The right to complain: You have the right to file a complaint in the event that our Company, including our employees or service providers violates or does not comply with this Act, or notifications issued in accordance with this Act.
If you make a request, we have thirty days to respond to you. In case you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth under Clause I of our Privacy Statement.
III. How we use your Personal Data
1. Provision of the website
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
- Browser type information and the version use;
- Operating system of the user;
- Internet service provider of the user;
- IP address;
- Date and time of access;
- Websites from which the user accesses the website;
- Content that is accessed by the user.
The temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to deliver the website to the computer of the user. The user’s IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. The collection of the data for the provision of the website is mandatory for the operation of the website. The user is not entitled to revocation.
The newsletter dispatch starts with newsletter registration on the website https://franklegaltax.com/contact/. We will receive the following data from the input mask for newsletter registration:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail address
Furthermore, the following data will be collected:
- IP address of the calling computer
- Date and time of registration
You have to give consent to the data processing. There is no transfer of the processed personal data to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter. Subscription to the newsletter may be terminated by the user at any time. For this purpose, there is a corresponding link in each newsletter, or you may withdraw your consent.
4. Contact form
The contact form on the website can be used for electronic contact. Data which is entered in the input mask will be transmitted and stored. These data are:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail address
- Subject and content of the request
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
- IP address
- Date and Time
There is no transfer of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation. The personal data from the input mask is solely for processing the contact. Data which is processed during the sending process prevents misuse of the contact form and ensures the security of our information technology systems. The user can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot continue, and the personal data will be deleted.
5. Web analysis
In addition, the storage of cookies can be prevented by appropriate browser settings. The purpose of data collection via Google Analytics is to develop a more efficient website.