Multidisciplinary Data Protection & Privacy Services in Thailand
- PDPA Gap Assessment to determine the current vs. target state of compliance based on risks to the rights and freedoms of data subjects while taking into account the size of the organization and maturity of your capabilities.
- PDPA Implementation to close all gaps with a focus on designing and operationalizing data protection controls and measures in a cost-effective way by ensuring data protection by design.
- Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a service to monitor compliance at your organization, report to Management, and support interaction with Supervisory Authorities.
- PDPA tooling advisory towards automating data protection capabilities thereby increasing efficiency and decreasing operational cost.
- Data Protection Training and Awareness customized to specific use cases per department with a focus on managing change towards decreasing the possible impact of high-risk activities.
For more information, complete the form on this page or contact us at +66 (0)2 117 9131 or [email protected]