We are hiring – Property Lawyer
Last Updated on April 18, 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Property Lawyer to join our team in Bangkok Branch.
- Advise and counsel clients on real estate matters, including sales or lease transactions, disputes, zoning, subdivision, and frauds involving real estate investments;
- Draft and negotiate property-related agreements (in English and in Thai);
- Real estate due diligence and preparation of reports;
- Conveyancing and land office registrations, preparation of POAs, government applications;
- Interpret Thai laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions and
- Support partners of the firm on matters of Thai law, and conduct legal research.
- Lawyer’s license;
- 2-3 years experience working in a reputable law firm(s);
- Experience in real estate law and industry knowledge;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills and
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Compensation: Competitive compensation package based on abilities and experience.
We offer a dynamic work environment and opportunities for growth and development.
If you are passionate about the law and have the desire to make a positive impact, we encourage you to apply.
Please apply by sending your cover letter, stating your expected salary, and CV, including a recent photo to: [email protected]