We are hiring – Senior Corporate Lawyer
Senior Corporate Lawyer
Last Updated on April 18, 2023
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Corporate Lawyer to join our team in Bangkok Branch
- Advice and counsel clients on matters of Thai law, including but not limited to corporate and commercial law.
- Draft and review legal documents (in Thai and in English), such as contracts, corporate documents, due diligence reports, licenses and other government applications.
- Negotiate transactional documents on client’s behalf; represent clients’ interests towards third parties and government authorities.
- Support upper management, other departments of the firm and affiliated companies when needed.
- Support own corporate, compliance and other legal matters of the Company.
- Supervise employees, ensure that they work productively and develop professionally.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g., profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors) and
- Help improve internal processes for better productivity.
- LL.B. from a leading Thai university, LL.M. is a plus;
- 5+ years’ experience as a corporate lawyer;
- Excellent communication skills, both writing, and speaking, in Thai and English;
- Ability to handle cases independently with minimum supervision;
- Good ability to work in a team;
- Highly analytical with strong attention to details;
- Thai lawyer license and
- Good attitude and willing to grow with our firm.
Compensation: Competitive compensation package based on abilities and experience.
We offer a dynamic work environment and opportunities for growth and development.
If you are passionate about the law and have the desire to make a positive impact, we encourage you to apply.
Please apply by sending your cover letter, stating your expected salary, and CV, including a recent photo to: [email protected]