From 11 November 2017 – 3 December 2017, Thai taxpayers (including foreign national taxpayers in Thailand) can deduct expenses on goods or services up to 15,000 THB (Fifteen Thousand Baht).
The conditions below detail the rules:
- The expenses must be paid during 11 November 2017 – 3 December 2017.
- Taxpayers must have full receipts (tax invoice) for the expense.
- The goods and services must be purchased in Thailand.
- The purchases must comply with the Revenue Department’s rules, conditions and procedure.
The following items are not entitled to the tax allowance:
- Liquor, beer or wine
- gold bullion
- Oil or gas for vehicles cars, motorcycles or boats
- Travel packages or hotel accommodation.
- Life insurance, car insurance
- Gift cards, for example at the department store or the mall
- Water bill, electricity bill or telephone bill
Taxpayers can apply deductions to their 2017 personal income tax calculation to be filed in the first quarter of the following year.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org